Disposable Masks Quality High Performance-Price Non-Woven Skin Care 3 Play 3 Ply Face Mask Pm 2.5 Face Mask Promotion Dust Mask
Non-sterile emergency products
- Do not enter the operating room and perform invasive operations;
- The packaging is damaged, it is strictly forbidden to use
- For those who are allergic to this product
- This product is valid for 2 years and its use is strictly prohibited;
- After the product is used, it should be processed according to the requirements of the or environmental protection department;
- Do not use this product if a beard, facial hair, or other facial features prevent the face and the edges of the mask from achieving a good fit
- When the mask is damaged, dirty or feels dizzy, breathing is difficult or other discomfort, you should immediately leave the contaminated area and replace with a new mask.
Follow the steps below when wearing a mask
- The nose clip is outward, and the ear straps are pulled separately with both hands to ensure that the nose clip is upward;
- Put on the mask, put the lower jaw inside the mask, buckle the ear strap behind your ears with both hands
- Adjust to a comfortable position so that the mask fits your face;
- Press the index finger and middle finger of both hands to adjust the nose clip until it is close to the nose frame;
- After each wearing, airtightness check is required: cover the mask with both hands and exhale. If you feel gas leaking from the nose clip, follow step 4 again
- Adjust the nose clip; if you feel gas leaking from both sides of the mask, please adjust the ear straps.